Henderson, N.C. – The Kerr-Tar Regional Economic Development Corp. (KTREDC), owner and developer of Triangle North business parks, has elected officers and welcomed new board members to represent the four counties that collaborate to develop the parks.
New officers are:
- Chairman and President Donald Lancaster, executive vice president and Franklin County market executive for Oxford-based Union Bank and Trust and Franklin County Commissioner.
- Vice Chairman David Smith, Granville County Commissioner.
- Treasurer Barry Richardson, CEO of Now-CDC Inc. and Warren County Commissioner.
- Secretary Terry Garrison, owner of TeGarris Realty and Vance County Commissioner.
- Vice President Danny W. Wright of Danny W. Wright CPA PLCC.
Other board members and the counties they represent are:
- John Alston, president, A&S Pest Control Inc. (Warren County).
- Robert Fleming, vice president and legal counsel, Barnette Properties LLC (Vance County).
- Stan Fox, Fox and Associates (Granville County).
- Leslie Scott, director, Institute for Rural Entrepreneurship, North Carolina Rural Economic Development Center (at large).
- Shane Mitchell, president, Mitchell Hardware Inc. (Franklin County).
- Bryan Pfohl, CEO, Carolina Sunrock (Granville County).
- Abdul Rasheed, president and CEO, N.C. Community Development Initiative (Vance County).
- Ulysses Ross, bail bondsman and minister, (Warren County).
- Pete Smith, president, Pete Smith Automotive Group (Franklin County).
“I’m excited and optimistic about the new year and believe 2011 will bring the investments we’ve all worked so hard to attract,” Lancaster said. “We’re seeing a lot of interest in our parks. We’re continuing to make improvements to make them more attractive to growing companies. I look forward to working with each of you to bring new business investment and jobs to our communities.”
Triangle North is a network of four tax-advantaged business parks located in the four north-central North Carolina counties of Franklin, Granville, Vance and Warren. The parks offer sites of every size and shape to growing companies seeking to build their businesses in the Research Triangle Region of North Carolina. For more information, visit www.TriangleNorthNC.org, call (252) 436-6098 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.