Triangle North Franklin is a high-technology and aviation-focused park located in the northern part of the Research Triangle Region of North Carolina, home of The Research Triangle Park and one of the most economically competitive regions in the world.
This 252-acre park is located adjacent to Triangle North Executive Airport, an asset for business travelers and aviation companies.
The parks features two existing buildings:
An access road linking the park directly from Airport Road to U.S. 401 will be complete by the end of 2012.
Triangle North Franklin is one of four parks in the Triangle North network of parks, all offering the highest level (Tier 1) of state financial incentives available to businesses in North Carolina. This significant tax credit provides a low-cost point of entry for companies ready to locate or expand in the region.
Triangle North Franklin also offer:
- $12,500 per job state tax credit for companies that locate in the park.
- World-leading life science and technology clusters.
- Research and development resources of three major research universities (Duke University, North Carolina State University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill) and federal and private labs.
- Strong manufacturing environment with AW North Carolina, BASF, Biogen Idec, Cisco, GlaxoSmithKline, Lenovo, Merck, Novozymes and others operating major facilities nearby.
- Qualified, motivated workforce with a wide range of education and skills.
- Customized workforce training, on site and off site, through a top-ranked community college system.
- Easy access to East Coast markets and transportation routes.
- International airport with nonstop service to key East Coast, West Coast and international destinations plus executive airport adjacent to park.
- Internationally recognized quality of life.
- Business, governments and academia collaborating for business success.
Contact Triangle North to learn more about locating your business in our tax-advantaged park.