Triangle North Granville is a life sciences and technology park located in the northern part of the Research Triangle Region of North Carolina, home of The Research Triangle Park and one of the most economically competitive regions in the world.
This 527-acre park in Granville County is located along Interstate 85, spanning exits 206 and 209 and adjacent to Vance-Granville Community College.
Triangle North Granville is one of four parks in the Triangle North network of parks, all offering the highest level (Tier 1) of state financial incentives available to businesses in North Carolina. This significant tax credit provides a low-cost point of entry for companies ready to locate or expand in the region.
Triangle North Granville offers:
- $12,500 per job state tax credit for companies that locate in the park.
- More than three miles of interstate frontage.
- One mile of roadway, water and sewer in place.
- Location within a strong, diversified market.
- World-leading life science and technology clusters.
- Research and development resources from three major research universities (Duke University, North Carolina State University and University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill) and federal and private labs.
- Strong manufacturing environment with AW North America, BASF, Biogen Idec, Cisco, GlaxoSmithKline, Lenovo, Merck, Novozymes and others operating major manufacturing operations nearby.
- Qualified, motivated workforce with a wide range of education and skills.
- Customized workforce training, on site and off site, through a top-ranked community college system.
- Easy access to East Coast markets and transportation routes.
- International airport with nonstop service to key East Coast, West Coast and international destinations and numerous regional airports serving executive travelers.
- Internationally recognized quality of life.
- Business, governments and academia collaborating for business success.
Contact Triangle North to learn more about locating your business in our tax-advantaged park.