Triangle North Franklin is a diverse business park located in the northern part of the Research Triangle Region of North Carolina, one of the most economically competitive locations in the world. Click here to view the proposed master plan of the site. The master plan is subject to change. Highlights of the Franklin Site include:
- Two existing buildings (a 33,900-sq.-ft. Shell Building and a 100,000-sq.-ft warehouse) are currently available.
- 2.24 million people live within a one hour drive.
- Adjacent to Triangle North Executive Airport.
- Eligibility for Tier One (i.e., most lucrative) status when applying for North Carolina incentives.
- A 45-minute drive to Research Triangle Park and Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU).