Triangle North Vance is a business and manufacturing park located in the northern part of the Research Triangle Region of North Carolina, one of the most economically competitive locations in the world. Click here to view a the proposed master plan of the site. The master plan is subject to change. Highlights of Triangle North Vance include:
- 422 acres adjacent to I-85 (NC exit 209) and Vance-Granville Community College.
- The site has been certified by the North Carolina Department of Commerce as ready for development
- Eligibility for Tier One (i.e., most lucrative) status when applying for North Carolina incentives.
- Less than an hour’s drive to Duke University, N.C. Central University, N.C. State University and UNC-Chapel Hill.
- Strategic Mid-Atlantic location within two days by ground to 170 million U.S. and Canadian consumers.