Triangle North Warren is a highly accessible, 860-acre megasite–one of the state’s largest. It is located in the Research Triangle Region of North Carolina, one of the most economically competitive locations in the world. Click here to view the proposed master plan of the site. The master plan is subject to change. Highlights of Triangle North Granville include:
- Certified Shovel Ready by the NC Department of Commerce
- Only three miles from Interstate 85
- 45 miles north of the Raleigh and Durham metropolitan statistical areas and 75 minutes from Greater Richmond.
- Industry-grade utilities in place; supportive provides include Duke Energy, Frontier Natural Gas, CenturyLink and Warren County Public Utilities.
- Federal HUBzone benefits available for qualifying businesses.
- Eligibility for Tier One (i.e., most lucrative) status when applying for North Carolina incentives.